Learn To Sail in 2013
Did you know you have one of the best places to sail in the world right on your doorstep? Lee on the Solent sits at the centre of the action. So whether you want to race, explore the Solent or just potter about, learning at Lee is a great place to start.
This year the Sailing Club will have something for everyone, click on any of the following to find out more - additonally please feel free to view these amazing RYA promotional video's for some addtional inspiraiton.
- Gybe Club – This is our Saturday morning sailing sessions for young people. New this year - Thursday evening Gybe Club sessions
- Try a Sail - A free introuduction to sailing
- Adult training - Tuition from RYA level 1 to 3
- Race skills sessions and the RYA start racing course
- Powerboat handling and operation
- Shorebased courses - First Aid and VHF courses
- Train the trainer - Instructor courses